- P.E. Is every Friday. Children must wear their P.E Uniform
- Homework is given each day, from Monday to Thursday. Please sign your child’s journal each evening.
- We wear wellies outside as we have so much grass.
- Your child will have a communication book from school. Please read it every day and pop in anything that you wish Teacher to know.
- Assembly is every Thursday morning with our clergyman or our principal.
Clonenagh NS has, as part of its school community, a class for children with autism. The class has one class teacher and two Special Needs Assistants.
The unit aims to offer an Autism specific learning environment within a mainstream school. This type of educational setting facilitates optimum inclusion as part of the school community with access to mainstream activities as appropriate.
The classroom is physically structured in accordance with the TEACCH Model, with specific areas for individual learning, group work, play and lunch.